Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

I never have Saturday off (at least rarely) so today is kind of cool . Kids are running around while I should probably be the ref , but we can all kick back a little today . I did do some work already , not much but some .
I actuall had to take today off because my mother -in-law to be ( who is our regular child care ) couldn't have the kids today, so I am here , pretty much relaxing drinking way too much coffee. I love my kids , our house is kind of crappy , but it is filled with love. We live here in a kind of low income area , in a huge but kind of delapadated trailer .We have a total of 5 kids . I have two from a previous marriage, Jacob & Tim. then Johanna has two (aslo from before me )Michael & AJ, Then we have precious Calvin together. All Boys !!!! I love that because I don't think I could take it if my daughter was being a jerk . This life is hard soometimes but I believe it will all be worth it in the end . I know I love them all very much . Especially Johanna Who I plan to marry on November 10th !!
I can't wait until we are husband & wife .Well I have to go take care of this little boy . I hope if any one reads this they have a really great day . God Bless. Shaun

No comments: